ACULYS is tackling the social issues in neurology head-on
At ACULYS, our innovative solutions are transforming the field of neurology in Japan—improving the lives of patients and families affected by these complex neuroscience diseases.
ACULYS News Releases are issued to provide press journalists with the information related to our company. In some instances, information on products or drug candidates under development may be included, but it is not intended for promotional or advertising purposes, or as medical advice, etc.
- Aculys Pharma and Medical Note enter into a partnership to raise awareness on sleep disorders
- Aculys Pharma joins the Sleep Services Consortium of Japan
- Aculys Pharma Initiates a Phase 3 Trial of pitolisant Treating Patients with Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Associated with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Aculys Pharma and Four H Initiate Research Collaboration using Wearable Devices to Study Sleep Disorders in Japan
- Aculys Pharma initiates a phase 3 clinical study of a diazepam nasal spray: an antiepileptic drug for the treatment of epileptic seizures
Singular focus on neurology
We are a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on neuroscience diseases, where there is a high unmet medical need.
Accelerating delivery for
innovative treatments and medical means
At ACULYS, we're breaking down barriers to bring innovative neurological treatments to Japan, faster. By focusing on medicines already approved in other countries, we're cutting through Japan’s drug lag and delivering life-changing therapies to patients and families who need them.
comprehensive support system for patients
We are redefining what it means to support patients and families affected by neuroscience diseases. Our patient-and family-centered support system goes beyond our work to bring innovative neurological treatments to Japan—providing the support and solutions that patients and their families need to lead normal and healthy lives. Through collaboration with our partners and the use of AI and other digital technologies we are working to change the landscape of neurology and improve the lives of patients and families in Japan.
Outstanding knowledge and dedication
Our experienced team members, who have contributed to the growth of major global pharmaceutical companies, are combining their knowledge and expertise to achieve our mission of addressing the stigmas and social issues related to neuroscience diseases.
Origin of company name
ACULYS serves the unmet needs of patients in Japan through
improved access to innovative neurological treatments.
Message from CEO
Serving patients as a catalyst for access to innovative medicine
Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer